Portuguese Wine & Food Pairing Dinner (4 Courses)
Time & Location
About the Event
For this event, we will go on a journey to explore two famous wine regions in Northern Portugal that are Porto and Vinho Verde.
Vinho Verde is known for its crisp wines that are a result of influence from the Atlantic Ocean while Porto needs no introduction where we will be enjoying wines from leading winery Quinta Do Crasto.
We have teamed up with Terrone, a Michelin Guide restaurant in Birgu that combines rustic charm with contemporary regional cuisine.
They will use their passion for food culture to recreate four traditional Portuguese courses that complement our wine line-up.
This bespoke menu, prepared by Terrone’s owner Adrian Hili, will be accompanied by wine educator Aaron Rizzo, who will guide us through the evening.
The four wines are as follows:
- Flor De Crasto Bianco 2018 & Raw Rossi Prawns, marjoram, sea salt, dried chili & lemon
- Soalheiro Primeiras Vinhas Alvarinho 2019 & Parilla-grilled local Octopus with paprika, smashed chickpeas & salted anchovy
- Saolherio Oppaco 2018 & Fillet of local Grouper & Mussels "Caldeirada" with saffron, potatoes, tomato, fresh parsley
- Quinta Do Crasto Finest Reserve Port & Pasteis de Nata (Portuguese Custard Tart)
Should there be any dietary requirements, please do let us know before booking.
The price is €80 per person.
Kindly book at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Portuguese Wine And Food€80+€2 Service fee€80+€2 Service fee0€0